- Integrated Xbox Wireless connectivity: Connect directly to your Xbox Series XS or Xbox One just like a wireless controller, and start gaming in seconds with no cable or dongle required
- Bluetooth: Simultaneously connects to Bluetooth and Xbox to mix in music and take calls while gaming, or use wirelessly on the go with your mobile device
- Clearcast Microphone: The Arctis mic uses a bidirectional design, the same used by aircraft carrier deck crews, for superior noise Cancellation so that your voice sounds clear and natural
- Award-winning sound: The award-winning soundscape of Arctis emphasizes subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- 20 Plus Hour battery: A brand new Chipset designed specifically for Xbox with superior audio quality and dual-wireless support and optimized for ultra-low power consumption
- Compatibility: Xbox One- Xbox Wireless; PC; Mobile- Bluetooth
Arctis Ice 9 gaming headset expands on the Ice 7 gaming headset’s Bluetooth connection capability, allowing players to connect the headset to the mobile phone simultaneously in addition to intense games, so as not to miss essential calls and messages, and even listen to the mobile phone at any time. It can use both 2.4GHz and Bluetooth wireless connections at the same time, and it can make calls while gaming, which is a feature that most gaming headsets do not have.
The SteelSeries Arctis 9 wireless gaming headset’s outer packaging is still the traditional SteelSeries appearance, with an orange and white design. The material on the front of the container is extensive, and the headset specifications are printed. Support for low-latency 2.4GHz and Bluetooth connections, 20 hours of battery life, and a robust steel head beam are all included in the bundle, which also includes PCGAMER’s best wireless gaming headset certification certificate, demonstrating the great quality of this headset.
The headset’s headband is designed in the manner of a ski goggle, and the hanging headband has extremely good elasticity, allowing it to equally distribute the weight of the headset when wearing it, avoid crushing the player’s head, and provide greater long-term wearing comfort. The head beam inside the headset is still comprised of metal, which has exceptional strength, durability, and stability.
The SteelSeries Arctis 9 wireless gaming headset’s earmuffs are constructed of Airweave, a breathable textile derived from sportswear that is significantly more comfortable to use in the summer than leather headphones. The earmuffs are lined with soft memory foam, which has a good wrapping property. The most crucial aspect is that it is particularly accommodating to players who wear glasses. It will not create discomfort due to squeezing after wearing it for a long time. This is also true for a large number of headsets. It is not present in headphones.
In terms of hardware, the SteelSeries Arctis 9 wireless gaming headset includes the flagship S1 headphone unit, which has a unit size of 40mm and a frequency response range of 20-20000Hz, and can give rich details and a balanced sound field in game music. The S1 unit has a very lively bass, a wide middle, highs that can reach incredible heights, and an open soundstage. I suppose that users who are aware of the SteelSeries ice series headphones are already well acquainted with them.