Corsair Graphite Series 780T Full Tower PC Case
- Full tower case with massive expansion and cooling space
- Supports dual 360 mm radiators. Latched side panels for easy access
- Front panel three mode fan controller
- Dual 140 mm LED intake fans and a 140 mm exhaust fan included
- Maximum GPU Length 355mm. Maximum PSU Length 260mm. Maximum CPU Cooler Height 200mm.Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers : H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110
The Corsair 780t fan is it loud?
In the current Corsair integrated water cooling, the cooling performance is already at the highest level.
The fan noise has actually been reduced. The noise level is lower than that of the 2400RPM 120MM fan variant due to the built-in fan’s maximum speed of 1500RPM. In the integrated water cooling, the fan noise while standby is practically nonexistent, and the fan noise during peak load is not excessive. Use the built-in fan if the noise constraints aren’t too strict.
How about the 780T from Corsair? Is his level of stiffness and rigidity really low?
The advantage of the more than 1,000 yuan case is that it is highly compatible; whether it is a water-cooled or air-cooled hybrid air duct, it is simple to install and has no visual impact.
Will a single graphics card and two mechanical hard drives make the Corsair 780t chassis appear too bare-bones?
If you have the money, you can install extra hard drives, install a few more graphics cards, and use water cooling for the CPU in the Corsair 780T full-tower case, which has a lot of internal room.